Thursday 4 August 2011

The calm before the American storm




So here I am. Sitting about. Restless. Tomorrow morning I will be embarking on a trip that I've been planning for a long time. Three months in America with 3 of my best pals, oh boy oh boy. I don't think it has sunk in that i'm leaving tomorrow but hey, it had better start sinking soon as the clock is ticking! In all honesty I feel a little nervous right now, people say that three months isn't long but I feel it is. It will be the longest i've ever left home, my family, my home town, my dog, everything! But I feel this will be a real life experience and something that will be good for me. I will miss my family dearly but hey, there's a big wide World out there and I think it's time I saw a little of it!

So the trip itself. Three months of road tripping, coach travelling, bike riding, rum drinking, skin burning, vomit inducing, site seeing, Americana madness. I'm sure it will have it's mighty ups and equally mighty downs, but i'm going to make the most of it and try my hardest to live the dream etc etc! I will try to keep this updated as much as can and will hopefully be writting stuff down as I go.
I don't feel there is much more I can write at this moment in time, take care one and all, i'll see you on the other side.

God bless America (and England!)


Bobby K.

No comments:

Post a Comment