Tuesday 22 June 2010


Well here i am, managing to squeeze this over due blog entry in the midst of frantic packing. Me and the motely crew shall soon be embarking on a journey of enlightenment, a journey of self discovery and extreme partying. We're going to a little village in Somerset for a festival known as Glastonbury. Boy oh boy am i excited, although my current packing efforts are somewhat non-existent. Packing really is quite lame, i don't like it one bit. It almost makes me nervous, packing stuff to go away and knowing it is very likely i have forgotten something. (That reminds me pack ticket will be right back!). Ok that's sorted, imagine that rolling up without a ticket, what a kick in the balls that would be!

But yes, the beautiful summer starts now in my books. Hitting the road with a group of my best pals, singing,shouting at passers by, getting naked erm i mean....but yes the road trip itself is a huge part of the fun, just hoping i don't fall asleep that would be all sorts of a catastrophe! Who knows what crazy people I'm going to meet over the next few days, which abstract bands I'm going to dance to as if my bones were non-existent - that's some crazy dancing right there! I have a lot to look forward to this summer and generally i am loving life right now. The people in my life are absolute gems, diamonds,sapphires and all other sorts of precious stones! Without the people around me who i love ever so much, my life wouldn't be fun at all so thank you one and all! (unless you are a dickhead of course!)

Well this blog is going to have to be short yet ever so delightfully sweet. I shall cheer on South Africa for another ten minutes (by the way i love the world cup, but that's a story for another day), and then i shall continue packing and this wonderful week long party shall begin.

Yours with love. Your biggest fan,

Bobby Kalafi VII

No comments:

Post a Comment